Ejercicio - artículos específicos.
Artículos específicos ingleses, adjetivos posesivos: a, an, the.
Escribir un artículo the, The, a, A, an, An. Omitir el artículo o usar adjetivo posesivo (my, your, his, her, our, their) donde se ve: ___.
1) I want to be an actor when I leave university.
2) John worked as a school teacher all his life.
3) He put his scarf around his neck before going out.
4) Put this cap on to protect your head from the sun.
5) I'm going to the hospital to visit Mary.
6) Jimmy's father went to the school to talk to his teacher.
7) It's time to get up, Jimmy. You've got to go to school.
8) John had breakfast and left for work.
9) Dinner is on the table! Come and get it!
10) In the United States most children receive a school education.
Copyright © 2018 English Spanish Link