Ejercicio - auxiliar modal can.
Escribir las frases en la forma interrogativa. Escribe en los espacios sólo el sujeto, can y el verbo:
Can he play football?
Can Dave eat hamburgers?
1) Can she drive a car?
2) Can John have a coffee with Mary today?
3) Can the children go to the park?
4) Can you swim? / Can I swim?
5) Can the teacher help the student?
6) Can the student do the homework before the class?
7) Can Mary and John have a meeting?
8) Can we send this email now?
9) Can you make a photocopy of this? / Can I make a photocopy of this?
10) Can Steve and his friends go home?
Copyright © 2018 English Spanish Link