Ejercicio - can, could, may.
Ejercicio de cómo usar can, could, may, en inglés para ofrecer y pedir permiso.
Aquí debes pedir permiso u ofrecer algo. Utiliza el auxiliar entre paréntesis.
Ejemplo de pedir permiso:
Can I borrow your pen, please?
1) Can I borrow your bicycle, please?
2) Could I look at your photos, please?
3) Can I get you something to eat?
4) Can I play with your Nintendo, please?
5) May I drive your new car, please?
6) Could I get you some more wine?
7) Can I go with you to the cinema, please? / Can I come with you to the cinema, please?
8) May we watch your television this evening, please? / May Mary and I watch your television this evening, please?
9) Can I buy you a drink?
10) Could I give you a lift?
Copyright © 2018 English Spanish Link