Exercise: in, on.
Exercise on the differences between in and on.
Fill in the spaces with the prepositions: in or on.
1) in (inside)
2) on (on top of, not inside)
3) in (inside his house)
4) in (inside my shoe)
5) on (floor is a two-dimensional surface)
6) in (street has houses both sides so is three-dimensional)
7) in (woods have trees - three-dimensional)
8) on (beach - two-dimensional surface)
9) on (for types of transport).
10) on (in contact with a two-dimensional surface)
Copyright © 2018 English Spanish Link
All rights reserved